Sunday, August 16, 2009

A boxy weekend

I am sitting on the floor of Jer's new office. My laptop is balanced across a box and a computer case. It feels like I've been off-line far longer than 2 days.

Yesterday the movers came and whisked everything away. It took 6 hours, 4 strong young men, and 1 truck. Boxes and furniture were delivered to the correct rooms and I am taking a break from unpacking to post.

I am pleased to know where the silverware is again.

The cats are gradually adjusting. Both are lounging at the top of the stairs right now.

All that's left at the old place is a few items like food, some of my clothes, and lots of cleaning.

We've already found a very tasty sub shop and Mexican restaurant. Next we should find the grocery store and a Downey ball.

Annnnd... the towels are dry. Laundry calls.

No comments: