Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Culture

I said once before that honest work makes me tired, and that's still true.

There are new terms to learn and configurations to puzzle through. There's a new company culture to figure out. No more free soda to get used to... Orientation today and again all day tomorrow. I've got three books to read and some proving of myself to do. But now I have to go pick out my clothes and snuggle deep down in the comfy bed and sleep until approximately five am when the alarm goes off the first time and the cats stir.

My brain is mush-esque, as in the style of mush. There is an awful lot of information I'm attempting to retain. Perhaps it's best to sleep on it.

For lunch I had an organic wild salmon half sandwich and a meatloaf half sandwich for $8. Plus bottled water. Isn't it a wonderful world? And in orientation I got free highlighters with the company logo on them. Yes, I am easily pleased. Why do you ask?

No comments: