Tuesday, December 13, 2005

We Are So Helpful

Today was exhausting. People and their drama are exhausting. I will now surround myself in a no-drama-zone bubble that is unbreachable. Leave me to my mocha and cookie crumbs. I am not dealing with it anymore.

In other news... nope, still tired. Why won’t that coffee kick in?

I’m reading “Minority Report” by Philip K. Dick. I hardly notice the bus ride these days. This makes me a perfect target for pick-pockets and unsavory characters. Don’t be like me: always be aware of your surroundings. I know there’s a sports bar downstairs. Maybe I should just go visit the sports bar. That would be one positive step in making me notice my surroundings.

It was Jer’s birthday yesterday. We went to Red Robin and the wire in my bra may or may not have escaped and stabbed me repeatedly in the armpit. TMI? Hahahaha. If you could promise me no more drama, I could promise you a modicum of tact. But you can’t, can you? No. You don’t that power and I don’t have the restraint.

No comments: