Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The contest at my gym has begun and I am officially competing. My body fat percentage has dropped 2% in the last two weeks -- not all that strategic but I won't knock it -- which brings me down 4% since I started training a month ago. I still have a personal goal of losing another 6% during the contest.

I've been reading a bunch of weight loss blogs and obsessing. It's what I do.

Another personal challenge during this contest will be to find local activities that don't involve drinking or bars. Maybe I'll even take some photos! The water taxi starts again next Sunday; I'll definitely have to snap a few then. Of course the timing isn't great since Jer is starting a new shift next week, 4pm-1am. If I'm going to play the role of bold adventurer, it will be by my lonesome. Or, you know, I could write.

Bah.

2 comments:

Jeffmanji said...

Hi!

My english is not good, but, nothing that a on line translator does not decide, né? You practising English, and to force my learning, i decided to visit blogs foreign, and I fell here.

It forgives the eventual one I bother, ok?

I make question that you visits mine: www.blogdoarroto.blogspot.com. Is in Portuguese, but, as it said, nothing q a good translator decides!

Have a nice day!

Jeff McFly, from Brazil.

Anonymous said...

Is that comment above for real? If so, I'm mega jealous. If not, well, maybe I'm still jealous...