Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hyperventilaty

We are buying a house. Fer realz. (The gerund form as opposed to future or past, we are -inging it up in here) I just wired the money over and my account feels naked.

Also we signed all of our documents today. There was some last minute chaos where numbers didn't match but in the end we proceeded to sign an hour's worth of paper.

Please start referring to me as "Tree Killer, Killer of Trees." I earned it.

I am giddy crossed with sleepy and will be drinking a celebratory beer soon.

For some reason I am finding it hard to concentrate. Go figure.

3 comments:

KermitFan said...

Wahooo! Congrats on joining the world of homeownership.... you'll like it, I just know it! :-)

Maya said...

Congrats!!

Maya said...

BTW, did I ever tell you that J loved the card and bookmark? Thanks!