Monday, July 13, 2009

More home buying fun

More twists and turns today that left me sleepy. Nothing bad so far, just the result of thinking I had more time than I did before we fork over the money. I had to find a notary at lunch and run to the post office to send some forms to my bank. It just occurred to me to find out if they could mail a cashier's check and turns out they don't do that.

Alrighty then.

Apparently wire transfers aren't just for laundering money as a plot device any longer. Who knew?

We're also in the process of consolidating our insurance policies. Whee.

So that was my day. I am crossing my fingers that it will all come together in some magical fashion.

Blah.

2 comments:

Lily said...

It will come together in a magical fashion. You just have to be aware that the magic is brought on by curse words and the heat generated by your body as it jumps through hoops. The house will be worth it.

Folly Blaine said...

That's what I've been doing wrong -- not cursing enough.

I wish I could just write a check and get it all over with.