Wednesday, June 09, 2004

The News in Brief

Monday night: Instead of posting I met with my playwriting workshop instructor. What should have only taken fifteen minutes, took an hour and a half. And for her time I am grateful.

Tuesday night: Instead of posting I watched the Triplets of Belleville. Let me preface my opinion by saying I enjoy talking in films. There wasn't any talking. I didn't like it. I hated it. I wanted to hurt it like it hurt my head. I know a lot of people love this movie. I know because they recommended it to me. And I like to think I appreciate subtlety, but not when it's animated. I've got a block and it's mental.

I continue to be obsessed with Kingdom of Loathing. My Pastamancer is now level 4.

A thought to leave you with: if brief and short describe men's undergarments, then concise could mean bra and panties, pithy.

No comments: