Monday, August 25, 2008

Houseguests and New Orleans

The houseguests are on their long trek to southern CA after a fairly eventful weekend. On Saturday, we split in half and Team 1 went to the Museum of Flight and Team 2 went to the Tibet Fest at Seattle Center and explored downtown. (I was on Team 2.) Team 2 NARROWLY avoided being stuck on the Monorail for an hour and a half. We were standing in line to hand our tickets over when the Monorail left and then got stuck. We were so very lucky not to be stranded. So very very lucky.

On Sunday, we all went to Ballard Locks and were rained on... then went out to Redmond for Half Price Books where we were rained on even more. I bought some books (surprising no one) and later we ate dinner at Pegasus Pizza on Alki.

I wrote a blog post on Tokyo that was included in a blog carnival yesterday; that was pretty neat. And I made flight and hotel reservations to go to New Orleans next March and visit my sister. Very exciting. If only March weren't a billion months away...

Hm. I think you are caught up now. With my life and everything. Also, I would very much like to be asleep right now. The end.

1 comment:

Lily said...

Mmm, Pegasus Pizza sounds good right now.