Sunday, January 25, 2009

Little by little

The most recent version of Photoshop is on its way to me. I ordered it, as well as Lightroom, on Friday and they've both been shipped. This is very exciting because I will finally be able to edit photos again (raw files from the new camera didn't open in the version of Photoshop I owned), and although I've never used Lightroom, I'm excited about its organizational capabilities.

My computer hardware was recently upgraded to Jer's hand-me-down parts so all systems go! Two months without being able to edit and I'm ready to get back into it.

I played a lot of World of Warcraft this weekend. I got my Tauren warrior to level 55 and created a Draenai Death Knight whom I named Thalia, after the muse of comedy. Then I created a Blood Elf Death Knight on another server I named Gradiva, after the 'woman who walks through walls,' and the sometimes muse of surrealism. Thank you Wikipedia, for all the insight.

No comments: