Thursday, March 19, 2009

the short straw

I left work early to avoid the traffic snarls downtown. It's 5pm and I am seriously contemplating going to sleep, though I am also tempted to thumb through my newest Amazon purchase: Pharmacy and the U.S. Health Care System.

It's how I cut loose, yo.

So in case you know me in real life and I have been absent, it's because there is this whole big deadline thing that's my job to manage. I am almost to the part where I can breathe again and stop turning down happy hour invites. I promise. Please don't give up on me.

It's day 2 of the days I should be in New Orleans. I should probaby let that go...

I finished watching "True Blood" last night. I am tempted to buy the books now, but first I have to make it through this exciting third edition of pharmacy magic. Or maybe take a detour to dreamland.

No comments: