Monday, January 17, 2011

Cat People


Chiana under the table

My camera was out so I snapped a couple of pictures of the cats. Above is Chiana, our gray little girl. And below is Vash, our angry little boy.


Vash on the couch

It's been a good week health-wise. Out of the last 8 days, I went to the gym 6 times and tracked my WW points everyday. I hope to see it reflected on the scale tomorrow. I know I'm building muscle like crazy and that has a tendency to obscure the fat loss, which can be frustrating. I just have to remind myself it'll work itself out eventually. Patience is key.

3 comments:

AZGypsie said...

Chianna looks like my Samson! Wow, I thought for a minute you had taken a pic of my cat! I have 4 of them, one cat short of a crazy cat lady. Let us know when you get weighed in what your results are.

Daniel B. said...

Soon after we got married, Jen and I adopted Baxter. After we moved back to the Central Valley, we hosted a touring band, The New Trust. The guitar player is a photographer up in the Napa area when she is not on tour. She fell in love with him and we ended up with this: http://sarasanger.smugmug.com/Other/Baxter/

Such a ham.

Folly Blaine said...

AZGypsie, cats are great. I tease my husband that we need to get more of them. And I'll definitely post the results.

Nice, Daniel B. :) I can easily go crazy with the cat pics so I try to only post them rarely. Those are some cute ones of Baxter!