Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Presenting clean wine glasses and a new podcast


Chiana says yo

Been a slow day. A guy came out to inspect our heater in the afternoon, which meant I had to make the place presentable in the morning. It's so easy to degenerate into kibble around here.

So I vacuumed and pushed papers into piles and washed the wine glasses. Then I went outside and trimmed a shrubbery that was too close to the heat pump. (I was supposed to do that months ago.) Later I sent out some story feedback and here I am, finally ready to write something.

So of course I blog instead.

Other stuff I need to do: laundry, wrap some presents, and go to the post office. Writing should be in there, too.

Oh! I have some sharable good news. My horror story, "Eau de Public Transit," will be posted as a podcast at Every Day Fiction next Monday, 12/19. I'm reading the story I wrote, which is extra cool, so if you've ever wondered what I sound like when I enunciate this will be a great opportunity to find out. I'm especially proud of the second half of the podcast, where I start acting and stuff. Making strong use of that degree in Dramatic Arts, don't ya know.

I'll let you know when it's live.

No comments: