Monday, December 05, 2011

Six percent charge

This has been a crazy expensive week. The good news is we got my car into the shop before the battery drained completely. The bad news is it was down to a 6% charge.

Hello, new alternator.

I shouldn't complain. For a 13 year old car, it's had amazingly few issues. (Knock on wood.)

My mood has been low these past few days. Sometimes I get like this when I let organizational stuff build up, so I spent the morning sorting mail, doing the dishes, taking out the recyclables, watering the plants, making a first pass on Christmas shopping. And you know, I do feel better. Life is less chaotic than it was a few hours ago and I feel the difference already.

Happy Monday.

2 comments:

E.M. Jeanmougin said...

My mood has also been very low these past few days. I feel somewhat untethered, like my thoughts are floaty and I can't anchor down to any of them. I think it is just winter.

Folly Blaine said...

I'm sure you're right. This season is rough for a lot of people, why should I be an exception? ;)