Friday, October 14, 2005

Lazy Days

I just reread the full length play I stopped writing six months ago. At least, I read the 32 pages I completed before I got distracted by shiny objects. It's got potential, but it needs a lot of work, and an ending.

We bought Jer a desk. I submitted one of my photos to a magazine editor. I did some other photo related work, and thought a lot about going back to sleep. Man, I love staying home, but I'm not so crazy about the lack of regular paychecks or health insurance. A girl needs the freedom to get sick now and again.

If I could finish this play by December 1, I know where I'd submit it. Although... it's going to require a lot of coffee and some serious headphone time. And maybe even a renewed interested in White Russians.

Or maybe I'll just play World of Warcraft until my eyes fall out.

No comments: