Saturday, April 01, 2006

It's raining. I like that.

I paid my taxes last night, and I ask you, why is it so confusing? And why don't I know the secrets that big businesses know when they pay like one dollar in taxes? Or is that a myth perpetuated by Mr. Burns and Smithers? Everything I know I learned from Simpsons reruns.

I mentioned the condo board recently and how they're changing the rules for renters. They did and we met with our landlady last Saturday and signed a new lease. In theory, we should be okay unless they challenge it.

Five and a half hours until I meet with my trainer and get weighed in for the first time in a month. I don't know if I lost much weight, but my body fat percentage must have changed. It probably would've changed more if I hadn't drank all that pepper vodka and spicy bloody mary mix this week.

No comments: