Monday, June 16, 2008

Come see me at the Fremont Fair!

I'll have a booth at the Fremont Fair next weekend for On Focus Photo. Please stop by and say hi if you're in the area.

FREMONT FAIR DETAILS

What: Fremont Fair
Why: to celebrate the Summer Solstice and to support Solid Ground
Fair hours: 10am-8pm, Saturday, June 21
11am-7pm, Sunday, June 22
Details: www.fremontfair.com
Where: Fremont, WA (Fremont Avenue North to First Avenue North between North 36th Street and North Canal Street, Seattle)
Getting there: Metro Transit routes 26, 28, 31 and 74 serve the Fremont area. For more information on bus service see tripplanner.metrokc.gov.

Where can I find the On Focus Photo booth: N 34th Street, between Evanston and Phinney (http://www.fremontfair.com/map.php)

I hope you can make it out. I've never been to the fair (or parade) myself, but I hear the painted naked bicyclists are something to see.

No comments: