Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just another Thursday

Had a glass of red wine after work, sitting in the sun, five stories above the street. Light breeze. Bad music pumped through tinny tall speakers. Free tacos. Oddly textured ground meat.

I'm struggling with some minor, silly things I won't remember in a year and I need to just go post a photo to the photoblog already. Maybe go to bed early. The usual.

Tomorrow is Friday and I've promised Jer I'll play Diablo 2 with him in exchange for going anywhere I want to shoot on Saturday. We're all about the bartering.

Still working my way through the collected works of Haruki Murakami. Putting me in the mood for some Milan Kundera, but really next I should read the set of Fitzgerald I received for Christmas since I've never read any Fitzgerald and I've read Kundera.

I could use a vacation. Maybe one with rum drinks.

No comments: