Sunday, September 28, 2008

2009 Calendar of Seattle Photos

Here's a sneak peek of what I'm working on:


Click to view it larger

It's a 12-month calendar for 2009 featuring my best selling photographs of Seattle -- the lowest cost way to get them all in one place. I ordered myself a sample copy and once that arrives then I'll send an announcement to the On Focus Photo mailing list (Sign up here).

You'll be able to order the calendar here and experience the many faces of Seattle all year long, no matter where you find yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, since several of those are photos you have kindly shared with WSB readers, let us know when your calendar is available and we'll probably be able to find a spot to mention it.

Folly Blaine said...

Wow, thanks! That'd be really great. It'll be a couple of weeks before I get my sample copy, but after that I'll be sure to let you know.