Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Over It

Thanks to fantasizing about your comfort food choices my readers, I regained some of my old familiar spark! I went to the gym after work and rode the water taxi home for the first time in a week. Go team, Folly.

The new season of Bones starts tonight, so that's pretty great too.

I also made sure to use one of the machines I've never used by myself before. One of those gnarly weight machines where you have to put the weights on yourself and show your manly muscles. Of course the moment you start saying "manly muscles" equals automatic fail, but nevertheless, I see your paradox and raise you a win.

So I might be a little delirious. I am not seeing the problem.

1 comment:

Melain said...

Yet another reason to love the fall. All the new seasons begin!