Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Cheating Recap

I used the Facebook application "My Year in Status" to put together the following chaotic highlights of 2010:

It features bon mots such as: "There's a lot of things you can't make with clown skin."

And who can forget: "I just misread an article about a psychology professor from the University of Butter..." I then go on to elaborate what this artery clogging center for higher education might look like.

Or that time Jer and I created our Dungeons and Dragons characters and I said: "I want to be half man, half cat and allergic to cats. Can we make that happen?"

The laughs, truly, don't stop.

Lastly, let's pay tribute to the ever popular: "Sometimes I send myself an email and pretend I'm using time travel to communicate with myself in the future."

Peace out, soul sisters. The way you move, it ain't fair you know.

No comments: