Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Last Day of 2010!


Happy New Year's Eve!

Oh, hi. Did I just see you at the grocery store? I must have. Because everyone in the whole world was there. I don't even know what we were all buying.

Well, I know what I was buying.

Three medium Yukon Gold potatoes. I am making Chorizo and Kale Soup for dinner and I forgot to buy the potatoes. But then I thought, hey, I should buy some bread from the bakery since it'll be fresh. And I should buy the good butter since it's a major part of the meal, so I picked up some Kerry Gold Irish Butter.

I went in for three potatoes and left with a bottle of sparkling wine (sucker), Laughing Cow cheese wedges (necessary!), a box of Garlic and Black Pepper Triscuits (on sale), olive oil, and green beans.

There will be a quiz later.

Outside a large plume of white smoke is blowing over the fence. Either the neighbor is having a hard time lighting a fire or I'll be dead soon from the mist that turns people inside out.

I hope you all have a fantastic New Year's Eve.

No comments: