Saturday, December 25, 2010

Feliz Navidad!

Merry Christmas to you. It's been a low key, laid back Saturday. I made potatoes and eggs for breakfast -- I added extra cheese and cut up andouille sausage to differentiate it from the potatoes and eggs we eat every weekend.

Jer and I spent much of the day playing World of Warcraft. I finally completed the "Bomb Them Again" quest with my 73 undead rogue riding a flying reindeer. Bombing things really puts you in the Christmas spirit, I tell you what.

I should also mention I am grateful for the generosity and support of friends and family this Christmas. Although we could not see most of you in person this year, you were in our thoughts. Particularly in the thoughts not occupied by bombing fel cannons in the Blade's Edge Mountains.

No comments: