Saturday, March 24, 2007

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I do not like spending money, at least, not a lot of money. I like buying little things, trinkets really, and spreading my purchases out over time. But after sleeping on the same full size mattress for almost 7 years (add 2 more just by myself), Jeremy and I finally decided to take the plunge. We bought a king-size. Oh dear.

It was heavily discounted because a previous customer returned it, but it's a Beautyrest and any defects that may have been an issue weren't a problem for us.

The store threw in a set of sheets, and they're not bad. We still need to buy a comforter and a blanket. Bah. New purchases make me sleepy. It's lucky then I get to sleep on my new purchase! It should be delivered Thursday night.

Also today we picked up our wine "passports" for the Woodinville Winery Weekend, which is next weekend. And we ate lunch at the Redhook Brewery. My Northwest Salmon Sandwich was perfect, although I could have done without potato chips as my side.

Oh dear.

2 comments:

KikiRiki said...

It is about time!

Lily said...

Look at that -- all grown up!