Sunday, August 05, 2007

Best Mac 'n' Cheese Ever

I had a hard time getting started this morning. When the Blue Angels flew especially close to the apartment and the cat raced under the bed, I decided to go to the grocery store and buy milk for Macaroni and Cheese. I used this recipe from Epicurious, which I've made before and really like. I only set my pot holder on fire a little.

I don't have anything against the Blue Angels, it's just not really my thing. And if we're laying all the cards on the table, I'm also not fond of parades. They make me twitch. But don't worry. I like apple pie, capitalism, and I support our troops so you can call off the hounds. Well, in truth, it's hard NOT to support the troops since my sister is over there...

Yesterday I picked a few shots to send to a stock agency for quality control. I mail them far far away and wait many many days before I find out if I'm accepted or not. Another day, another limb.

No comments: