Friday, August 24, 2007

Warning: Girl Sign

I've got a really awesome evening planned. First, I tried on all my shoes! And then decided to get rid of 6 pairs -- 4 pair in the donation box, 2 pair in the trash -- so I wouldn't feel terrible about buying these ECCO Clogs in Bordeaux.

Then it hits me. I'm home, alone on Friday night. And I just bought clogs.

But it gets better, because then I spent 20 minutes of my life strutting up and down the hallway in my highest of heels (Vaneli's), trying to walk naturally. All this work on the Bosu ball must be paying off. I can balance!

And when did I fall in love, like utterly and completely, with Kenneth Cole's Reaction brand? I mean, seriously! Maybe I'm a pod person? One minute there was no Kenneth Cole in my life. The next? I own a wool coat and a pair of shoes, and I want more.

Luckily or unluckily, if I spend any more money on Kenneth Cole I will be unable to eat for the rest of the week. Or maybe I will live on brown rice and the smell of leather uppers instead.

Totally worth it.

No comments: