Sunday, December 16, 2007

28 Dogs, 3 Cats, 6 Goats, 1 Baby

Hi! It has been so long, Internet. I was way too busy to miss you much but you were sometimes on my mind. I'll give you that.

The fancy wedding dinner was very nice. The families all got along. The limo showed up on time. I looked like this:

I took lots and lots and lots of photos on this trip. Many will find their way to my photo site. Speaking of photos, I was just notified that one of my flickr photos is being used in the fourth edition of the Schmap Seattle Guide. It's in the Bite of Seattle section -- if you click the link it should display in the far right.

Back to the trip... I took photos of goats and babies and dogs and roses and cacti and the baby photos are so cute they would literally make your brain explode. Unfortunately it is not my baby, so I won't be posting these photos anywhere near the Internet, but I assure you: very cute.

I spent a few days in San Diego and a few days in Temecula. Now I am in my pajamas, and my sinuses are stuffed and achy. I managed to catch a cold on the last day of my trip, when my body finally gave up and said, Self, go home and sleep. As a result, I see the world right now through a very odd fog of decongestants and lozenges.

Somewhere past the yellow haze, Vash is crying. I must go to him... and drink a gallon of water, fold my laundry, and then sleep for many hours in a row. Pictures later.

No comments: