Saturday, December 01, 2007

My Minutiae

Last morning of spinning and it wiped me out. The theme was Ironman. I worked my ass off, came home and slept.

This time last year and the year before (give or take a day), it snowed, so I shouldn't have been surprised when I woke from my nap and shrieked, "Snow!"

Jer unfortunately had to work downtown, but the roads didn't seem too bad. I drank two cups of coffee and hung lights around the living room and now I'm feeling the season.

I also confirmed our reservations for the fancy wedding dinner, and that they could provide a highchair. Phew. And then reserved a van to take us to the airport next weekend. Now we just have to find something for Jer to wear. (I found myself a red dress.)

It is still snowing softly outside. You can see the flakes against the streetlights. It won't last, but it makes for a cozy evening.

No comments: