Friday, December 07, 2007

To the Skies

It's time for me to make some decisions along with coffee and decide what to pack. I put a pile of things by the door that I mustn't forget, and I have tiny lists scattered around. Now I must make those things fit into the spaces I can carry over my shoulder and on wheels.

The highest of priorities are:

  • Package thing for shipping
  • Post 2 photoblog entries
  • Wash the towels and jeans
  • Drink coffee
  • Pack for trip
I found a cute red necklace at Macy's to match my dress, and yesterday I bought a suitable "foundation garment," as Tim Gunn's Guide to Style might say. The limo is paid for, the wedding dinner is completely saved for, and my arms are buff.

As a wise man once said, "These are the good times."

Do not fret, Internet. I will take pictures for you and it'll be just like you were there. See you in a week, unless I post sooner.

2 comments:

KikiRiki said...

A wise man said that? I'm not so sure I'd call him wise.

Folly Blaine said...

To that, kikiriki, I say: Oh, snap!