Thursday, April 10, 2008

More Bookmarks

I went out with friends and had a late night so today I wasn't 100% but I forgive myself. Also I was distracted because I was supposed to hear about a festival but that hasn't happened yet. And I just put in an order for more bookmarks, so there's that. Is 5,000 too many? On second thought, don't answer that.

I opened the Wall Street Journal this morning and saw a huge article about dooce.com inside. That was wild. Took me a moment after looking at a blown-up photo of her face to realize, hey, I recognize that blogger. Well, not personally, but Internetally.

This was supposed to be the night I got stuff done, but I am mostly failing at that. I think I will sleep instead. Or maybe attach a few tassels to some bookmark sleeves. Yeah, baby, yeah.

Oh but I did do something neat between eating dinner and now. I upgraded my photo store to the most recent version, which required me to use shell access and untar a file. I had to put an ioncube loader in a directory so the site will have better security or something. Man, it's been ages since I've busted out the unix skills. Go me.

No comments: