Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Only 5 Weeks Until the First Show!

I've been falling behind on all my blogs -- really tempted to say "my stories." I've managed not to use my feed reader at my new job yet and that's a monumental achievement. We'll see how long that lasts...

So today I finally spoke with the merchant account people and they sent me an application. Once I get the checks for my business checking account I can send it all back in and then it'll take another 7-10 days or so. I can't wait for that all to be over with.

On the way home to the bus I treated myself to Panang Chicken with brown rice at Mae Phim Thai. It was mighty fine. I also ordered Thai Iced Coffee and that was awesome too. With the exception of my first meal there -- and that doesn't really count because it was part of a larger office delivery and who knows how long it took to get to me -- every meal has been hot, perfectly seasoned, inexpensive, and very tasty.

It was another rushed evening. I created another few possible bookmarks, but I'm going to sleep on the decision before I order again. I ran a load of laundry and ordered a bunch of prints, like I'd been meaning to do. Then I entered all of my receipts for the last couple of weeks into QuickBooks. I've been avoiding that like you wouldn't believe. Also I finished reading that chapter in the book I mentioned yesterday.

Although it was a productive evening, there's nothing tangible to show for it -- except non-smelly clothes. I have happy hour plans tomorrow night and on Friday Jer and I are seeing the Eels play, so it looks like Thursday is my night to mat prints and/or make note cards.

No comments: