Monday, April 14, 2008

Wait-Listed

Load of laundry in the dryer. Merchant account application sent off (finally.) Just received word I've been wait-listed on a show in July. The e-mail says I'm #1 on the wait list, so we'll see.

It's okay. This is the first show I've been wait-listed for, after getting into 5, so that's pretty good.

I spent most of yesterday setting up my CanoScan N1240U flatbed scanner on the laptop. There were so many problems I don't know what got it working exactly, but the solution was a combination of installing and reinstalling various drivers (from the Canon site, the CD, and driversguide.com), switching USB ports, deleting a file called twain.mtx, and adding the twain drivers' location to the Path environment variable in Advanced System settings. Bah. At least it works now.

No comments: