Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Time for Ice Cream

I'll just say this quickly -- like ripping out a tooth -- festivals are expensive. I got home to a letter from one of the festivals asking about my insurance. Ah, crap. It's on my list of things to do, but since it's optional I was holding off. So I got online quickly and found an insurer recommended by the art show group I lurk on. I filled out the application and emailed it and approved a very large charge to my credit card -- no way it will be completed in the 3 days notice I have. Bah.

I managed to confirm it won't affect my acceptance to the festival. It's not actually required for my category, but it wasn't all that easy to tell from the letter I received. The letter that had a huge deadline written on it.

In much much lighter news, tomorrow is my 8 year anniversary with Jer. 27% of my life I've spent with that guy. We must be doing something right.

No comments: