Thursday, April 03, 2008

Pie in the Sky

Jer and I went to Pegasus Pizza for dinner and it was very very crowded. It didn't help that our seats were invisible from the higher tier where the servers were based and, although she was nice, our waitress didn't actually come 'round all that often. The table of 5 grown men across from us (who were seated about 10 minutes after us) had their order taken and received their 3-4 pizzas about 20 minutes before we did, due to having a different server. (Not that I was keeping track.) And my diced tomatoes still had the tough end on some of them. Oh, the horror.

Anyway. Not so much a successful evening. The whole experience was an hour and fifteeen minutes, which in the grand scheme might be excusable, except for the being ignored part.

I'm getting a little frazzled about accepting credit cards at the art fairs. I just can't get over how expensive it is. I need to figure something out soon.

I received my bookmark sleeves and tassels in the mail today, along with the plastic bags I'll be using at the fairs. I'm supposed to get the actual bookmarks next Monday. I'm excited to see how they turned out. Hopefully, awesome.

I also got my new passport in the mail today -- less than 2 weeks after I mailed in the application! My photo is very sad; I look like emo Christy.

Happy Thursday.

No comments: