Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Forcing a perception shift

If I were the exaggerating type I would say today was like totally the worst day ever, or at least the worst in a long long time. So let's focus on some happy stuff!

  • The motion sensor light I ordered was delivered
  • I like the rain and it is raining
  • I love that our front stoop is covered so packages don't get wet. Also, I don't get wet digging out my keys.
  • I'm at home, finally!
  • I'm reading an interesting book
  • "The Red Tree" by Caitlin R. Kiernan was delivered yesterday. I'll read that next.
  • Everyone I know is healthy, or with only a little flu
  • I am drinking a pumpkin beer
  • I've been watching Cosmos for the first time and I like it
  • I love my little home office with its cushy red rug
So there you go. Look at all the swell stuff I got goin' on!

2 comments:

Maya said...

Faboo

Folly Blaine said...

Maya, it's good to hear from you. I hope everything is well. I need to catch up on your photos! I've fallen behind and I'm sorry about that. But on the plus side it will be a fun to-do item to add.