Friday, July 06, 2007

4th of July went well. The nachos turned out tasty. The company was awesome, and some of the fireworks pictures turned out. I cleaned my lens earlier in the day but there was some crud that didn't get removed, so I'll have to touch up all the pics for dust.

I'll post a couple here once they're ready. Then maybe I'll track someone down to clean the camera professionally.

This year I experimented with f/11 and f/16, bumped up my ISO, and used a remote control for shutter release. Last year I stayed at f/8 and ISO 100, and held my breath every time I took a shot.

My On Focus Photo Blog received a bunch of Google hits on the 4th -- people searching for fireworks information. Still not a lot of hits overall, but I'm pleased since it showed some of my SEO work was paying off.

At lunch I'm meeting with my trainer, who has lately taken to working me very very hard. For example, I'm still sore from Monday's workout. Here's hoping we limit the excruciating pain today...

No comments: