Saturday, October 13, 2007

Le Soup

I finished the chorizo and kale soup at about 1pm. It turned out well; I'll probably make it again. You can laugh but it was my first time cooking with either chorizo or kale so it was an adventure. Thankfully, they are forgiving ingredients.

If you'd like the recipe, send me an email. I paired it with thick slices of warm baguette smothered in Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter. That butter is like crack to me.

I posted a few more items for sale on my store at half.com, and added a link to the sidebar.

I buy most of my books from half.com or local used bookstores. If you're patient, half.com is a great site for finding deals and getting a little cash for the clutter. I've been active on it for about 5 years and I've never had a problem -- it helps to pay attention to feedback ratings and comments. These days it's owned by eBay, so you benefit from seeing feedback from both sites mixed together for each user.

Speaking of eBay, my auction ends tomorrow.

Also tomorrow, I will endeavor to find some pumpkins and take pictures of them. And maybe buy some apple butter. Go fall!

No comments: