Friday, October 12, 2007

Night on the Town

Married life isn't terribly different from non-married life. I'm sitting at the coffee table in the living room, drinking coffee, and watching "Arrested Development" on CBC. In an hour I'll drive up the street and watch the play, "Bat Boy: The Musical."

I've wanted to see this play for about three years. It's pretty much the only thing that could get me out of the house tonight, since I feel like such a slug. Hence the coffee.

This afternoon I walked down to Pike Place Market and bought a French baguette and a pound of Chorizo Picante. Tomorrow I'll make chorizo and kale soup from a recipe a former coworker gave me.

That's pretty much my life. Now with more rings.

This weekend I'm pressing Jer to take me to the pumpkin patch and go through a corn maze. And then maybe we can finally drink that Veuve Clicquot chilling in the fridge... That's the weekend in a nutshell. A mighty big nutshell.

No comments: