Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wedding Dinner Update

I love October -- I'd go so far as to say it's my favorite month; don't tell August, wicked temper -- but as far as pay days go, this month dragged. With my online sales, plus a couple of unexpected but very appreciated gifts from family, I've managed to save 32% of the wedding dinner money. Once I transfer over the work bonus, I'll be at 44%. Right on target for December.

I also started saving for a honeymoon. Australia is a top contender, but no decisions have been made yet. We are still influence-able if any other countries want to bribe us.

Tomorrow I scheduled a tetanus shot since it's been 10 years. I'm trying to burn through some of my flexible spending plan since I've got about half of it left. Any recommendations on moderately priced elective surgery? I've already had Lasik, so that's right out...

After being stabbed in the arm, I have an appointment with my trainer. I emailed him to ask if we could skip arms on account of the horrible tetanus aching and he wrote back, "Sure, we'll just do triceps." So funny that one.

No comments: