Friday, February 01, 2008

A Cosmopolitan Evening

I bought folding tables tonight. At Costco. Then I bought Baileys. At the liquor store. Also a wine called Sangre del Toro with a little plastic bull strung along the foil top. The liquor store also sold absinthe, but I did not buy any; they were out of Lucid. Then I bought ink for stamps. At OfficeMax. It was not easy to find; ink is not a popular item. And last night I ordered a bunch of mats off the Internet. I was paid today, you see.

I guess I'm going to have to buy the canopy and start applying for festivals now. What with all these tables...

In other news, there really isn't any other news. Work is work, home is home, and my brain is filled with figures, both numerical and trapezoidal. Maybe I will lie to you and tell you I am going to watch Torchwood, but really I will probably break out the ink and practice stamping the backs of my notecards.

No comments: