Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Next Steps

I mailed my application to the University District StreetFair today.

It was technically due on the 15th, but their website says they'll still accept it. I couldn't have submitted earlier because I didn't shoot the booth photo until yesterday, but now that that's done, I'm ready to get my other applications in order. Next I plan to submit to the Bellevue Festival of the Arts. And I plan to do so way before the deadline.

Tonight I'm taking it easy -- eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in front of the TV -- and planning to turn in early. I'm not sure what I plan to turn into exactly, but I hope it can fly.

Next steps: settle on a credit card acceptance method, order plastic bags, identify what vacation days I'd take if accepted to a festival, take inventory then put in a print order, a note card order, and maybe a mountboard order, and consider reshooting product pics. Also, figure out how I'm going to weight down the booth, and don't forget to make lots more product. w00t.

In other news, I'm starting a contest at the gym in a week and a half, so I will probably start yammering about low fat snacks. Or tuna. Diets sure do want you to eat a lot of tuna...

No comments: