Thursday, February 21, 2008

My First Basketball Game

My pal Courtney is accompanying me to a Sonics game tomorrow night. It'll be my first trip to Key Arena and my first visit to JaBu's Pub, not to mention my first basketball game ever. Chance of alcohol consumption hovers around 99%.

At lunch I jog/walked 3 miles on the treadmill in 44 minutes. That might not seem fast to you, but it's a personal best for me. The downside is it made my head hurty and I finally had to take a Motrin to feel normal again. I dislike taking pills but not enough to eschew them altogether.

Spell checker wants you to know that "hurty" is NOT a word.

I haven't worked on anything photo related this evening, which means I will need the weekend to catch up. Instead I took the recyclables downstairs to the giant blue recycle dumpster and then watched "The Biggest Loser: Couples." Occasionally I brushed the cat and watched the moon rise yellow and round over the football and baseball stadiums, out across the bay.

As you can see, it was a fabulous evening.

No comments: