Friday, February 15, 2008

Retro-Live Blogging Friday Night

I used the wrong word in the previous entry. I said I was gluing, but there's actually no glue in anything I'm doing. I found some awesome double coated (stick) permanent photo-safe tape at the art store up the street, along with a bone folder, and a fancy eraser, so I've been assembling for the last couple of hours. I'm going to have to switch to matting the 8x10s soon, because I don't want to spend all my time on the cheapest item in my store. Got to balance these things out.

I should warn you, if you're new here, that I go through (obsessive) phases. If this photo stuff doesn't interest you, I will probably switch to speaking about exercise and diet soon enough. And then swing back around to finances. Or playwriting. Oooh, or buying a house. So hang in there. The only thing I can promise you about content is that I bore easily. But then maybe you do too?

It's better when it rains.

This episode of "House" tonight is a little too interesting so I've moved to the floor in front of the coffee table. I drank some coffee; I hope to make up the "wasted" time after.

Better get mattin'.

No comments: