Monday, December 08, 2008

Allow myself to introduce ... myself

There was a moment today when I texted Jer, "Shoot me."

It was just that kind of day.

Of course because I'm paranoid I spent the rest of the day worried I was tempting fate, which was later exacerbated by the homeless man on the corner shouting nonsense about his Gun.

And then a jet crashed into a San Diego neighborhood.

None of this is related.

I am planning to post a notice on my photoblog that I am taking December off and will be back with lots more photos on January 1. Work is just taking too much out of me right now. World of Warcraft gets about 10% of the blame, but it's not the root of the problem. I have my fancy new camera and together we will take lots of photos, but right now my hands are cold and my shoulders are tense. There are too many projects taking my attention and in the mean time I feel like I'm drowning in filth. This apartment nees a thorough cleansing.

I just don't want to face any of it. I am not being very grown up, I know. As my minor rebellion I requested December 26 off from work. You rebel, you!

In other news I registered for Japanese 2 today, so it will be another 10 weeks of class starting in January. I bought some black button thread to try and sew the buttons back onto my winter coat. Lately I just hold it closed with my hands, which may very well explain why my hands are always cold. And that's all the nonsense I can muster.

2 comments:

George said...

Nonsense tastes best with mustard.

You take care of yourself. If you have to take a break, we'll be here when you get back.

But we will want photos.

WV: "abeldys" as in a dyslexic disabled person

Folly Blaine said...

Heh, thanks George. I hear there is a holiday coming up soon. Something about 3 days off in a row and a bowl full of jelly. This sustains me.