Saturday, March 12, 2011

Kettle Chip Deficiencies

I returned to a Weight Watchers meeting after a three week gap. I am slightly more motivated to continue than I was a few days ago, but still not enough to break out the tracker. I know I'm being a whiny diva, but I just want to eat what I want and not worry about it. If my body craves it, there must be a reason, right? Maybe I crave it because I'm deficient in an important bodily nutrient.

Like the Kettle Chip nutrient? Or the fancy German beer nutrient?

Yeah, so. I hate to think I have to do this for the rest of my life. I don't want to count, I don't want to measure. Unfortunately that's what works, buttercup.

Stupid logic.

Yesterday I started a new top secret writing project I'm super excited about. I'll let you know more when I finish it, or figure out what I'm going to do with it. Either way, I think it's going to be pretty cool.

2 comments:

AZGypsie said...

Ah, come on, Buttercup! Its not that hard. If I can do it, you can too!

Folly Blaine said...

You're doing great, AZGypsie! I don't comment much but I read everything you write and it's been helpful in keeping me in the right mindset. Even when I haven't been 100% on plan I'm still making better choices than I used to.

On a more positive front, I tracked all day yesterday, so that's good. Baby steps.