Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kristine Kathryn Rusch


Sacrifice: The First Book of the Fey (The Fey Series)

Years ago, a friend recommended a series to me called the Fey by Kristine Kathryn Rusch. I fell in love with the books and recommended them to everyone, until I realized a couple of the titles were out of print. I couldn't stand watching excitement turn to disappointment when my friends realized Book 4 suddenly cost $200 on eBay. And Book 4 was kind of important.

But o happy news! I see now the first two books are available for Kindle, and this makes me very happy. I hope to see the rest of the titles available soon, so I can recommend this series once again.

I stumbled across Rusch's web site today and discovered an incredible resource of articles dealing with the business of writing. It's hard to pick just one link to share with you, but here it is:

Kristine Kathryn Rusch: [Writing] Deal Breaks Continued.

I look forward to becoming reacquainted with one of my favorite authors. Thank goodness for internet serendipity.

No comments: