Sunday, August 07, 2011

My first PNWA conference

Hello! If you're here because we met at the Pacific Northwest Writers Assocation Conference, thank you for taking time to check me out. Let me know about your site in the comments and I'll return the favor.

I write short stories under the pen name Folly Blaine, with an emphasis in fantasy/magical realism/horror. In short, I like "weird," with strong characters and humor.

On August 23, I have a dark fantasy, flash fiction story called "Eau de Public Transit" coming out on the Every Day Ficton web site. (If the site is down it's because they're moving servers. It should be restored in a couple of days.)

For your convenience, I am also available in a bite-sized Twitter version @follyblaine.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

gary said...

Hi Christy,

I had fun grabbing dim sum with you and your crit buddies, and I'm looking forward to checking out the Every Day Fiction site (once it's back up).

I grabbed you on Twitter, but here's my neglected blog:

http://www.garycthomson.com/

My New Conference Year resolution is to be better about updating it. :)

Folly Blaine said...

Hi Gary,

Dim sum was a great choice. I'm glad I could catch the tail end of it.

I saw your note on Twitter about getting Andrew and Mark's contact info and I sent that along. If you need anything else, let me know.

Good luck with Water Hazard and I look forward to reading more posts on your blog. I'll be following.

- Christy