Sunday, January 08, 2012

Added a new Schedule page and happy Sunday

I added a Schedule page to the site so you can see all the conventions I've registered for in 2012. I'm still debating a couple of others, so it's not a final list, but it's pretty close. If you're going to any of these too, let me know if you'd like to meet up. I've wandered these things alone and I've wandered them with friends; knowing people is usually preferable.

Yesterday was the first day of my novel revision class. It was good. Nice to see a lot of familiar faces there. Immediately after I raced off to writing group across town so it ended up being a long day. Not too tough though, which is good since this schedule has to last the next two months.

Speaking of racing places, it was my first time crossing the 520 bridge since tolling went into effect. I checked the Good To Go web site and my tolls processed correctly, so no complaints there. And it was awful nice to see a bald eagle perched on a streetlight as I passed over the floating bridge.

As far as fiction goes, the words are coming slow, but nothing else to report.

Happy Sunday.

No comments: