Sunday, July 10, 2005

Burned!

My left arm is sunburned up to the sleeve. It complements my lime green shirt divinely. Except for the one-hour traffic jam to go fifteen miles, the drive was uneventful.

I had a good visit with my family. We ate and drank too much and then my mom bought me pointy shoes while my dad and sister kayaked.

I got a few cardboard boxes at Wal-Mart and some plastic bins for the important stuff. That was my contribution to Operation: Move-It-or-Lose-It this weekend. Important life changes aren't worth doing without a catchy motto.

I dedicate this entry to Solarcaine. I'm not kidding. My arm is like a baboon's ass, only ripe with the stink of aloe and a wee bit tingly. On second thought, maybe that's *exactly* what a baboon's ass is like. I certainly don't profess to be an expert on animal asses, no matter what that tabloid said.

No comments: