Friday, August 26, 2005

Girls Gone Wild, Pantry Style

Due to Jer's superior selling skills, we're one pantry lighter. I just helped the lucky couple load it in their hatchback, and then I watched them drive off into the sunset. Or mid-afternoon heat.

He's also got verbal promises of payment for the washer, the dryer and the futon. Reducing our load is good, especially as it means gas money for the road trip or money for food. This fits firmly into my pro-eating, pro-driving, less-lifting agenda.

Not much else to report. I backed up my work files to CD. I nicked a couple of water bottles to combat the oppressive apartment heat (okay, not so much oppressive as annoying) and I cleared a path for Operation: Pantry Removal -- I keep reading it as panty removal which makes my life sound far more interesting.

Yep. This is my wild Friday.

I think I'll have an apricot beer and hope the power doesn't go out again. This is what my people like to call a siesta.

No comments: