Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"but son it's only tuesday"

Jer had to extend his night shift for one last week so here I am again. I just finished getting some photos together for shipping tomorrow -- fancy moisture resistant photo mailers and packing slips, hooray! And now I think I'd like to read some more of Your Money or Your Life, except that so far it manages to both empower and enverate at the same time. This is one of those books with big ideas. The kind you have to read slowly.

There's a cat in my lap DEMANDING attention. It is almost the extent of my social interaction today, this cat and her purring. Although I did have a conversation about sci-fi books on the water taxi, which was very pleasant. But still, the cat comes in a close second on the social meter. Is that sad? Maybe it's sad.

Have you checked out the new photos I added to the store yet? The salmon is one of my favorites. I took it at the Ballard Locks a little over a week ago. I'm also partial to this shot, which I took off the top of the Space Needle with my fish-eye lens. Beautiful day.

I'm about to call it an early night and fall asleep reading. Sounds like a solid plan. Sweet dreams.

No comments: